Rich's UD N00b Callout.

I might install it on my old XP 2800+ machine.. but that one is currently folding. Or maybe I can get my xp 1700+ back up and running.

How's the UD team doing? ranked 10 right?

Rich Tate said:
I have one box running UD and I'm looking for a race. Any takers?

Oh, shit... Here I go again :rolleyes: Well, Tate, you & I have both started up one box to do the Flattened Moose thing, so I might as well race you too !! :p Let me know any necessary details...

BTW I've got to find out how to do that double badge thing.....whoah.. I think I did :D

RPhArrow --\\\------------------->

if you want...i will switch one box to race you :) just tell me the details.

in about a week, i should have my dually up again, and it'll be doing UD. i have a bit of a lead, but you should be able to catch up easy. it is only dual p3 933... and UD doesn't do duallies, iirc.

the black knight always triumphs!

As in any DC project, every n00b with a single PC to contribute makes a difference. So come on folks! Let's see how many logs we can throw on the fire! :cool:

Anderu said:
As in any DC project, every n00b with a single PC to contribute makes a difference. So come on folks! Let's see how many logs we can throw on the fire! :cool:

Agreed Anderu! 1 box is hopefully 1 step closer to a cure. :)

Well, since we have people all over in points you guys want to do a +10K race?

First guy to add 10K wins? Single box?

Rich Tate said:

Sounds prety good. I got one boxen added now. Still waiting for stats to show up :mad:

I'm in for the race, but I'm having problems with my username and pwd, which is preventing me from joining the team. :(

edit: NM, it seems to be working now.

Rich Tate said:

Im down...telll me when to start...i will convert a box today :)

Ok great!!

Everyone let us know when you are ready to go, and we'll get to racing. :)

I've got UD installed on my home rig (in sig) and it's going right now. Device Name is Damien, Member Name is Damien Thorne.

I'm ready to go. But my stats havnt shown up on hardfolding.com yet.
Device name: Boysenberry
P4 2.4a @ 2.8

like i said...i am down...and i will have a system going tonight :) Username will be roftranspo unless something interferes

i officially have my box folding for UD. How do I see it on hardfolding.com? and get my badges?

roftranspo said:
i officially have my box folding for UD. How do I see it on hardfolding.com? and get my badges?
You should see it as soon as your results are recorded on grid.org's site, and when hardfolding.com picks up the stats from grid.org. The badge should be approximately the same, once your name shows up.

my other comp says it has 106 points and it said that before the stats were recalculated last night on the website, but when I log in it says I do not have any points under my account. I will have to wait until tonight for it to be updated again?

Spotty at best due to the Grid.

Grid is supposed to update every night at midnight, but it doesn't always show up quickly.

So what can (pics of wife) we win (pics of wife) here (pics of wife)?

(pics of wife)

marty9876 said:

(pics of wife)

So what your saying is, you want pics of the wife?

marty9876 said:

(pics of wife)
pics of your wife? im all for that...they better be good :p :D

Rich Tate said:
So what your saying is, you want pics of the wife?

Process of elimination. Don't want pics of your ugly ass.... do the math here

:)

I don't think she would appreciate being used as a prize here fellas.

I do have to sleep in the same bed with her after all. :p

Rich Tate said:
I don't think she would appreciate being used as a prize here fellas.

I do have to sleep in the same bed with her after all. :p

Never know until you ask right?

:p

Basically you have to goto the UD stats and find them, there is no search at this time because of the issues with the grid, a UD issue.

I'm just that good!

I actually have 1,000 points now, but I guess it hasn't been updated or something.

Back