• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

RGB LED Mod

BThunderW

n00b
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
26
Not quite as hardcore mod as most on here, but it's something.

I modified computer case LEDs to sync with LED strip lighting in my office.

So using a remote for the strip also changes the LEDs on the computer.
IMG_0802-700x525.jpg


Before:
IMG_0786-700x525.jpg

IMG_0788-700x525.jpg


After:
IMG_0795-700x525.jpg

IMG_0799-700x525.jpg


And a short vid with the lights in cycle mode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC8-jFrDcLc

Full worklog
http://www.copyerror.com/2014/02/13/rgb-fan-mod/
 
I think that's pretty cool and a creative approach to changing your lighting. Thank you for posting the video too, it gives a great example of how it works. :)
 
Nice, I just installed those same lights in my new case, they work pretty well. Never thought about also using them in the room.
 
Pretty awesome, I wish I could color coordinate my PC lights with my room!
 
Back
Top