Revolution Card $50 off at Buy.com Promotion

So I was correct. Shocksyde now I have two sources telling me this. What you have?
Now I definitely know im right. Heres a post in MYFICO.COM
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/b...ralcredit&message.id=6990&query.id=2065#M6990
So if you dont know what your talking about dont go around saying that others dont!

Man, you wouldn't make a very good lawyer. You're pulling posts off of FORUMS and stating the content as factual? That post is complete opinion just as you have your opinion and I have mine. Maybe we're both wrong.

I have over 20 credit cards. My score is above 720 and has RISEN since I applied for those cards. As long as you make your payments on time and keep your utilization below 10%, you'll be fine. If a mortgage lender asks me to cancel some credit cards, I'll move on to different options. If you read a few posts down in the link you provided, another person says the same thing I just said, so your "proof" actually argues both sides.

Now, you can continue to think you're right. I have no problem with that. I do, however, have a problem with your "See! 2 people agree with me!" bullshit. There are 8 billion+ people on this planet. You think I'm going to take the word of 2 people and assume it's correct? Give me a break.

This has been off topic long enough. I will no longer respond to anything posted in this thread. If you feel the need to PM me to continue, go for it.

We'll see whose right when a fico worker emails me back. I got a forum and a site thats not a forum saying I was right. What do you have. You have yet to show me any proof. So please dont go flaming ppl if your not gonna back it up with proofs. My biggest problem is you telling me not to spread false information.

Back