• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

revo 7.1 problem

U

ulozas

Guest
I've got a revo in a pc of mine with a duron 700, win2k, via chipset, and ati 7500 all in wonder. I'm using the digital out but no matter which drivers, bios, or media players I use whenever I play a .avi file the movie will become choppy unsynced after about an hour and sometimes become so messed up that the whole pc locks up. There is plenty of vetilation and all of the heatsinks are put on properly so its not a overheating issue. So I wanted to know if anyone has had this problem or has heard of this problem with the revo 7.1 and has an anwser? I'm guessing it has something to do with the 7500 or its a defective card cause I've tried all different hardware except for the ati card.
 
hmm Nope, never happened to me (I have 2, one in my mac as well)

Maybe it's your video codecs that are getting hairy on you?

I'm guessing you are trying multiple AVI's.... What codecs do they use, and what codecs do you have? Are they "official" or like... experimental codecs, etc?
 
nope tried every codec and codec pack in the book. thanks for the input though
 
Back
Top