Revised: New Mystery Boxes! $30 shipped

Originally posted by S0mE0nEsMiNd1
well thanks, I do appreciate that. All in all, its not worth over 100$, but I would say its worth more than the money paid.

Received your email. It will be taken care of as soon as possible. I appologize once again.

Originally posted by jake_85
Howdy... I honestly thought I sent you earbuds as well.... I knew you requested them and put them in one of the boxes. The only thing I can figure is I may have put them in the wrong box. I appologize. If you'll email me with your address I'll send them separate. Sorry again.

Original issue aside I'd say that was a fast, responsible and equitable resolution.

Kudos on customer service.

Originally posted by Foe_Hammer
Original issue aside I'd say that was a fast, responsible and equitable resolution.

Kudos on customer service.

*bow* tis what it's all about ... Thanks :)

Originally posted by Incanus
I wonder if he'll still honor the deal even if he doesnt reach 10 sales. Really the only reason I got one... :(

you can buy a progressive scan dvd player for $34.99 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by compslckr
you can buy a progressive scan dvd player for $34.99 :rolleyes:
\

Who really cares? Thats called thread crapping in my book, and in forum rules as well. Edit that.

And yes, kudos on customer service, good stuff. Though I feign to say my stuff isn't here yet... I got home expecting it but sadly it wasnt... It was just my 17" FlatPanel Sony LCD and my Palm Zire with all the goodies.. :D I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. That damn LCD is bigger than the ones here at work, it's so luxurious to have an LCD. :p

how is that a thread crap, i was just saying that you should not buy these mystery boxes only for the dvd player. if you ger a box you are happy with and you happen to get the dvd player then you made out quite well.

welp... despite whether you go out and buy a dvd player or not.... still have plenty of boxes left...

Incanus... hopefully yours will show up soon. Sounds like you got some nice stuff in the mail though. It always makes me happy to get mail *sniff* :)

Rcvd the box.

I asked to not get anything for N64, GameBoy, or GBA. Bigget item I got was the GBA charger, with the nimcd charger thingie. Also got a knife with cool stuffs.

Also got a beanie baby, 24 cd holder, and the cool thing for your car visor that holds cds, some dice, and mcaffeee spam protector thing, and incense holder and some incence sticks

All in all it was a fun expierence to get a 'mystery box', got some interesting items, my wife loved the beanie baby and the incense stuff, and I enjoyed the CD holder.

Now to get rid of the gameboy advance charger thing. Anyone want to buy one? :D

Originally posted by Incanus
Now to get rid of the gameboy advance charger thing. Anyone want to buy one? :D

Bump and drop me a pm Incanus... I take that chatger off your hands, price pending.

Originally posted by five-by-five

Noone really cares a$$hole, if the mods see it they will catch it, it's none of your business to keep it to yourself if you dont like it.

OR, a better idea, PM the guy and give those to him so his thread isn't filled with angry [h]'ers who get pissed at jackass brown nosing fucks like yourself for quoting the rules in every god damn thread you see. Havent you got a life?

Originally posted by five-by-five

Originally posted by Major Domo
Take your complaints to a forum moderator and they will investigate and post a warning thread if deemed necessary.

You have not left this guy alone since he started posting here. You've posted that rule alone twice in this thread, and once in his other thread. It's obvious your "warnings" aren't being helpful to anyone. Take it to the mods, or give it a rest, will ya?

amen.... the only reason i haven't consolidated is due to the numerous posts on this thread... didn't think it'd be right to kill all the lovely history we've made thus far *sniff* (straight from my ass to the screen)

Back