ok so I was on vacation and my koss plugs got lost on me somewhere. Kind of sucked however I wasn't very happy with them. After a few days of withdrawl from my iPod I decided to head down to best buy and pick up another pair. However, for some unknown reason I endd up with these sony's.
That was 2 weeks ago, here is my review.
I don't claim to be an audiophile so there is no way I'm spending more then 50 dollars for a pair of plugs. At 30 dollars these weren't too high on the price bracket and the package said they have better range then my koss.
Anyway, I plug them in and wow! They fit very comfortably in my ears and the sound is right on the money. No, these wont replace a good set of headphones and an amp, but they do the job well. I can exercise with them, walk around, even play light sport with them and not have to worry about them falling out, plus if they get broken it's not like they were 150 dollars and hard to replace.
The other thing I like abou these phones is that the cord for them is long enough that you don't get them ripped out of your ears, but short enough that it doesn't look like you have a leesh tied to your neck.
However, there are downsides to these phones. As with most plugs the base just simply isn't there. This isn't an issue for me as I'm not a huge fan of really low base that makes your slowly lose your hearing; others however may seek a little more thump for their money.
Another improvement I wish they had would be a container to keep them in. They come with a small plastic do-dad thing, however I it doesn't really do much other then keep the cord straight while it's balled up in your pocket.
Overall my experiece has been great. I'd give them a solid 8/10.
That was 2 weeks ago, here is my review.
I don't claim to be an audiophile so there is no way I'm spending more then 50 dollars for a pair of plugs. At 30 dollars these weren't too high on the price bracket and the package said they have better range then my koss.
Anyway, I plug them in and wow! They fit very comfortably in my ears and the sound is right on the money. No, these wont replace a good set of headphones and an amp, but they do the job well. I can exercise with them, walk around, even play light sport with them and not have to worry about them falling out, plus if they get broken it's not like they were 150 dollars and hard to replace.
The other thing I like abou these phones is that the cord for them is long enough that you don't get them ripped out of your ears, but short enough that it doesn't look like you have a leesh tied to your neck.
However, there are downsides to these phones. As with most plugs the base just simply isn't there. This isn't an issue for me as I'm not a huge fan of really low base that makes your slowly lose your hearing; others however may seek a little more thump for their money.
Another improvement I wish they had would be a container to keep them in. They come with a small plastic do-dad thing, however I it doesn't really do much other then keep the cord straight while it's balled up in your pocket.
Overall my experiece has been great. I'd give them a solid 8/10.