• Amdreview

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Hardocp

Votes: 47 68.1%
  • Anandtech

Votes: 21 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked the HardOCP reviews. It is a very good set from a overclocker/gamer view.

my vote goes to [H] too, but i don't read just one. anandtech usually has some good information that [H] doesn't cover and vice versa. if both are lacking somewhat, i'll check pc perspective or something...

Well Megagames is still a must check out place that is used to be were I always went until I discovered the [H]orde

... your posting this on a [H]ardOCP forum..... I wonder which site will win......

I personally don't like any of those sites over another for reviews, but if I had to choose, I would say anandtech.

Scott

No xbitlabs? I think they have the easiest and most informative graphs for benchmarks that I've seen on the web. They offer a great selection as well.

The techreport is good. So is xbit labs. It's fun to read multiple reviews of the same product and see how the reviews slant the reviews to fit their opinions.

This site has become the first site I visit to get the latest news etc..and the first place I post if I have a problem.

That poll is so half assed.

XBit labs and Tech Report should be in there. Tech Report did a 2500+ XP-M at 2.5GHz. I haven't seen that in many other places.

umm... [H] ? Can you not be hard? The reviews are spread out a bit, but I'm fond of [H]'s video card benchmarking. Plus, this is where I get all of my tech news!

I think [H] is best known for news and it's forums. The forums are maybe my favorites on the web, next to Somethingawful. I like Xbit Labs and Firing Squad for reviews, Ars for news and articles.

dude Tomshardware.com is teh ownzers man, well maybe not, but it won or got second in newegg's poll a while back if i remember right... so allota people must like it allot.

Tomshardware is a paid under the table, Intel is my bitch and reminds Tom each night in his bed biased website

IceWind said:
Tomshardware is a paid under the table, Intel is my bitch and reminds Tom each night in his bed biased website

Guess that's why when they discuss CPU's in relation to gaming in their latest article they have a big ole' picture of an AMD 64. :rolleyes:

Where does this "toms is intel biased" come from? When I built my first computer (before I new about [H]) I used toms reviews to decide to build a AMD 1400 T-Bird.

OriginalReaper said:
XBit labs and Tech Report should be in there.
Yup, those are two of my favourite hardware sites. [H] is prolly my favourite for everday news though.

Back