• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

reverse the signal?

ampedxc27

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
1,338
i was wondering if you could hit a buttom on a sound card control and reverse the signal of the speakers. ex. front left, front center, front rear switch to rear right, rear center, and rear left
is this possible?
 
It would depend on the sound card and what software they have available. Virtually all drivers/software can swap Left and Right, but as far as swapping front rear, that would depend. You'll have to check the manual for your software.
 
i wanna get an x-fi platinum with the front panel 2 hook up the xbox 360 2 so itll play through the surround sound, but i would have 2 reverse the speakers cus my projector is projected on the wall behind me
 
Sorry, I forget the etiquette on necrobumping vs don't be a noob and search, but I'm trying to reverse the stereo signal on my speakers - basically the same problem here. Basically my computer is on the left and my power plug is on the right. Of course the left speaker has the power cable and the right has the speaker connection. It is much easier and cleaner for me to reverse the speakers but I don't want the stereo to be reversed.

I'm using a EP45-DS3L mobo with the onboard realtec sound and am trying to reverse the signal via software. I installed the audio manager, but I don't see a option there. Google turned up a bunch of hits, but no success except for a creative driver which does not apply to me.

Thank aaaaand sorry if this is in bad form
 
Back
Top