Returning Member Assist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

Once upon awhile ago, I had an account under the name justadude. Life happened, and for a time I no longer haunted the forums, nor did I tinker much with my rig, nor my games. After emerging from a dark abyss and several upheavals in my life, I tried logging in to ye olde accounte, only to find that I was unable to do so. Of course, after cycling through as many old passwords as I could think of, I attempted to make contact with the admins. Alas, this proved a feckless quest, as I never once received a response from them.

Then my hdd died on my decrepit old rig, and I made a new account to begin perusing the fs/ft forums to begin planning for a whole new rig, only to find that now one can't post or pm with less than 100 posts. All of this to say, is it possible to resurrect an old account somehow? Perhaps to link the posts of Christmas's past (old account) up to the posts of Christmas present (this account)? Any other options my poor addled brain mightn't have considered?

If tis a fool's errand this, I suppose I shall just leave it be and clamber my way back into 'the good graces' of the community, forced to conduct my business elsewhere rather than the illustrious [H] community members, and more's the pity.

Thanks,
~jd

Read the sticky in this forum. It will help you out.

Kyle,

I suppose now I see why the sticky says not to create a new account. That said, my old screen name doesn't come up when I search either. Not a big deal really, just irritating.

Thanks,
~jd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back