Retroid Pocket Classic

To the scumbag who bought this claimed it was damaged and is returning it...go fuck yourself. I guess I will be relisting it soon. Minus a bunch of shipping fees out of my pocket.
 
To the scumbag who bought this claimed it was damaged and is returning it...go fuck yourself. I guess I will be relisting it soon. Minus a bunch of shipping fees out of my pocket.
I hope you get it back working!
Many years ago I got scammed on a mini disc deck the seller claimed it did not work so I PAID to have it returned to me and I got his beat up non-working base model deck! eBay did nothing for me :(
AKA People suck that is why I don't deal with eBay that much as a seller anymore
 
People suck that is why I don't deal with eBay that much as a seller anymore

Same.

I was what they called a "power seller" with 3,000+ feedback but that fell off 15 years ago. I get the usual return with a completely different product. When I complained to eBay, they said sellers should factor in loss when doing business. Then they made it so you couldn't warn others about a scammer. I still list an item maybe once a year but it's with hesitation and complete acceptance of being scammed.

eBay sucks!
 
Back
Top