Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There should be a few threads on this.Give me your opinions on receiving retaliatory negative Heatwave feedback.
What's the use of posting honest Heatware feedback if users can respond with crap negative feedback that's simply not true?
Post the picture. Then we will have proof that you are lying about the phone condition.Not retaliatory if it’s truth
I can post pics of the phone he said I sent vs what I actually sent. Not the same at all.
Screen looks go to me there. Yet here’s the pic you sent me of what it looks like……Here is the locked phone, since the issue is trying to be diverted to the screen.
Yes. Both mine.One picture has a tempered glass screen protector and a case, the other does not?
Look at feedback. I owned up to that. But why are you trying to pass off 2 different phones with the screen which is why you starting messaging me for anyway?Agreed.
When will you address the locked phone advertised as an unlocked phone?
Dude, nobody is doing this.Look at feedback. I owned up to that. But why are you trying to pass off 2 different phones with the screen which is why you starting messaging me for anyway?
Only problem is, like I told this guy, this was the last one I had. Hence why I told him to ship it back and I would refund."Hey man you sent me a locked phone, is this a mistake?"
"Yeah sorry, I had more than one, send me back that one and I'll get the other out to you asap."
![]()
The screen on the phone I sent was pretty much flawless. Why are you not acknowledging that you sent me a pic of a cracked screen of a phone that I didn’t sell you?Dude, nobody is doing this.
You sent me a locked phone. This is the entire issue.
You said the screen was "pretty much" flawless and it wasn't. I begrudgingly accepted it and moved forward with screen protector and activation, which failed.
The screen on the phone I sent was pretty much flawless. Why are you not acknowledging that you sent me a pic of a cracked screen of a phone that I didn’t sell you?
Gimme about an hour and I’ll post the phone I sent you. Looks nothing like the pic you sent me above in post 8.You said you have picture proof. Let's see.
Gimme about an hour and I’ll post the phone I sent you. Looks nothing like the pic you sent me above in post 8.
Absolutely I willSounds good. Get a picture of the imei numbers and a clear picture of the top and bottom left corners together please.
Absolutely I will
So now you’re saying I replaced the screen? That’s a laugh.It's the same body damage whether you replace the screen or not.
So now you’re saying I replaced the screen? That’s a laugh.
You brought them into it when you tried to pass off one of their broken phones to get a free one from me.You're going to bring my kids into this?
Unfortunately no. That’s on me. But I got back the same phone I sent in the same condition I sent it. Not like he said it arrived.Was the IMEI recorded before the transaction? I can't keep track here. I just see pictures of the broken returned unit.
Lemme see if I got this straight:Dude it's right there.
Small? Yes
Flawless? No
Annoying to find out after purchase? Yes
Unfortunately no. That’s on me. But I got back the same phone I sent in the same condition I sent it. Not like he said it arrived.
Nah, I checked your photos and see the same damage as my photos. Take a better photo.Lemme see if I got this straight:
You’re saying that I sent you the phone in the condition you said I did with a busted top left screen, got it back, and then replaced the screen just to try and prove you wrong in the event you posted this here? Is that correct?
You’re reaching my man. Even others have said it’s a different phone. I’ll present this to whoever wants to question the heatware feedback as it will stand on my end.Nah, I checked your photos and see the same damage as my photos. Take a better photo.
You’re reaching my man. Even others have said it’s a different phone. I’ll present this to whoever wants to question the heatware feedback as it will stand on my end.