• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Retail CPU Warranty Question

fireform90

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 10, 2001
Messages
486
Hello,

Perhaps this has been asked thousands of times, but I was looking for the most efficient way to handle this.

About 2-3 months ago I purchased a p4 cpu that never worked correctly (retail variety) from newegg.com. In the past I have delt with newegg's warrantee policies, but how do I get this CPU replaced? I didn't overclock it, it just never worked correctly (I have verified it with a couple motherboards and cross tested other same model CPU's etc.)

Any help would be appreciated.
 
Back
Top