Resurrection!!

gkanakis

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
1,167
So Sunday was Easter.

So what is one to do?
Eat ham?
Find Easter Eggs?
Eat Chocolate?
Yes to all!
But I chose to "raise the dead" pun intended.

I desided to bake my GTX 280 that went down a few months back.
To my surprise, IT WORKS!!
It folds and I can play games with no issues.
Thanks to FrEaKy for the post link in a thead!!!! :D:D
 
That's awesome. Which baking method did you use, BTW? Thinking of trying it with one of my cards.
 
I wouldn't expect the card to hold up for very long, maybe a year at most. But good on you!
 
BAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

/end of obligatory BAKE IT statements for the day
 
Wondered how long it would take you to show up lol
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
If this ever happens to me I'm going fire up my Weber grill and toss in a few mesquite chips.
 
I just bought back the 280 you sold me back in November. I traded it to a friend for a 285, then bought it back a couple weeks ago, lol. I bought it off your for $155, traded it +$30 for a 285, then bought it back for $100, so I basically got the 285 for $130, lol.
 
Im gonna have to try this with a 8500gt. if it works ill stick it on my bigadv rig
 
Back
Top