• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Restricted TV shows?

mikecoscia

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
436
I just recorded gattaca off HBO and MCE will not let me record it. It says it is licensed material. That is the first time I have ever seen this. I know it happens with sat or digital cable, but I just have standard with the HBO package. Anyway around this?
 
I'm not real sure how MCE works but maybe if you just set up a timed recording on that channel? It's just an idea, I doubt it will work but you could give it a try. Microsoft <3's the DRM so they're probably building flags into their EPG service there's not much you can do about I guess.
 
Back
Top