• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Restoring a deleted partition - HELP

hcforde

Gawd
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
694
Late at night, tired. I was changing my OS drive. When the screen asked me which drive partition I wanted to delete I choose the wrong one. I knew immediately after I did it but there was no going back. Is there a program I can get that will restore the partition at that level. HELP!!!

MORAL TO ME: Don't do important stuff when you are tired
 
Thanks for the replies.

JUST TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.

This is a whole drive. NOT a partition on my boot disk or a partition on another drive, but a separate drive. Just want to be sure the procedures for recovery are the same. This is a 1.5TB, yes TERRABYTE drive.

Maybe I will choose a program from the list you have gratefully given me and try it out on a drive to see how it works before doing it on the one I need to save.
 
Stellar Phoenix is one another option for you.

First try its demo version.
 
Back
Top