Restarting Services After Formatting?

Jon855

[H]ard DCOTM January 2008
2FA
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
12,133
Keep in mind that I have two HD, the OS HD ha been formatted and my DATA HD - untouched and they have my folding stuff on that HD, so how would I be able to reinstall the autoloading services in the OS again? I'm running console versions so pointers would be nice :)
 
Just run the configuration again, from the command line, navigate to the directory where your folding stuff is and run the configonly option on the executable
example
<C:\Folding>FAH504console -configonly
 
sobe said:
Just run the configuration again, from the command line, navigate to the directory where your folding stuff is and run the configonly option on the executable
example
<C:\Folding>FAH504console -configonly
Thanks

Update: This is odd, I am not even able to cd into D:\ drive at all?!
 
Jon855 said:
Thanks

Update: This is odd, I am not even able to cd into D:\ drive at all?!
you dont cd to change drives....just type the drive letter
 
Back
Top