resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
He offered me a i5 6400 via PM on March 3rd. He had good heat (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=76090) so I payed by PP that day. He said that he would send out on the 5th. Haven't received item or confirmation. Got a message on the 11th that he was working weird hours. Reminded him a couple of times since, but he hasn't logged on in a while. I filed a PayPal complaint. Just wanted to warn others.

/edit: 3/29 refund finally showed back up in my account.
/edit2: 3/27 got processor. It is very apparent that he's not a troll, but if you trade with him, make sure he gives you a tracking number.

Last edited:
Weird for sure. Real dumb if actually scamming on a 102-0 heat record.

he has a few evals that say he is a slow shipper...your stuff will probably show up eventually .

Last edited:
i think this is the dood who had a heart attack and the son took over his last few deals, i never did get what i bought but the son did refund the money, send a email to the paypal email you have for him and see if that helps. good luck.

i am a slow shipper. my job is crazy, but thats no excuse. In this case i sent the item out stupidly via 1st class without tracking and he said he didn't receive it, so i meant to send another but i just haven't had time. again s poor excuse. i initialized a refund through paypal, but i am going to send another cpu to him as i told him,as a show of good faith, well as much as can be had at this point.

i did have a heart attack and son was trying to resolve some other issue i had. i am still recovering but thats not really why i didnt ship the second cpu. i apologize to you, BadBiologist, for making this experience poor, its definitely not a reflection of this sites online trading community, just a reflection of my own poor planing.

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back