Resolution problem on Syncmaster 204B

StaggerLee

n00b
Joined
Jul 10, 2006
Messages
15
Hi. About 9 months ago i bought a Samsung Syncmaster 204B 20.1" LCD monitor, a great display imo, but a month ago i had to RMA it and i've just gotten a brand new replacement. While the RMA was being processed I used an old 19" CRT monitor instead.

But my problem now, is that the new replacement display, for some reason doesn't want to run in 1600*1200, in XP or in any of the games i play, which is weird since i didn't have a problem running this resolution before.

I've tried changing between 3 or 4 versions of drivers, with no luck, not even plug and play will let me choose 1600*1200. It does however let me choose the resolutions 1600*900 and 1680*1050 (Widescreen resolutions??).

I'm at a loss as to the cause of this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. The display is hooked up to 2 7900GTX's in SLI on a A8N32-SLI Deluxe.
 
Back
Top