resolution for BF 2142

MavsX

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey Fellas I have a question for you. I finally purchased Battlefield 2142. I have a Dell 24 inch UltraSharp 2405FPW Widescreen Digital Flat Panel. And pushing that is a 512MB ATI Radeon X1900 XTX. I think I have the resolution set at 1920 X 1200. Anyway in the game it has it set a bit lower say 1280 X ?. I am wondering what the best resolution is and what Hz to put it at, it lists like 90, 60 and maybe 40Hz. I used to play BF 2 , with no problems, and a couple of days ago I kept seeing this line go from the top down to the bottom of the screen like it was the refresh rate, So I’m thinking i picked the wrong resolution in BF2142. Also I noticed it started to hurt my eyes..so that can't be good.

So what do you guys think?

I don't think that any of the BF series natively supports widescreen resolutions. You'll have to mod the INI file to get it done. I would suggest closing this thread, and posting the question in the gaming forum, someone there will definately be able to help.

I don't think that any of the BF series natively supports widescreen resolutions. You'll have to mod the INI file to get it done. I would suggest closing this thread, and posting the question in the gaming forum, someone there will definately be able to help.

ah thats a good idea, thanks for your help. I am not sure how to close it, maybe one of the mods could do it. I'm going to copy and paste my question in the gaming area...

Right-Click on your Battlefield 2142 shorcut and choose Properties. Then replace the contents of the Target box with this:

"C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1920 +szy 1200

Back