Resize?

zachary80

2[H]4U
What do you guys do to do a quick resize (not like mspaint where it resizes the picture but has the same file size)?

6.0??? Wow.....gonna have to try it out :)

As far as "free" goes........*no comment* ;)

Thanks for all the recommendations, tomorrow I will try the rest out.

As far as ACDSee goes, it was pretty speedy for massive resizing, and I even got my entire AK trip resized to 50% relatively quick (here it is)

More info please...Re-Size for web use...email...printing?? I use several different programs for each.

Bric

I use PS but, for on the fly some of these others sound like they are worth a try.

Originally posted by BricRoth
More info please...Re-Size for web use...email...printing?? I use several different programs for each.

Bric

To put on my website. I am looking for a resize that doesn't lose quality, to post on my website.

So far, for posting pics on forums I use ACDSee, and for my gallery I use the Web Album Generator. Just check out my link or the one posted by defcom_1, they both do a good job.

Now all you need to do is build an index page. Just fire up your favorite editor, and make some links to the individual index pages.

If I can suggest another thumbnail program for you...Express thumbnail creator is a very easy and automated generator. you can control the quaility settings as well as the sizes. The following link will get you more info.

Thumbnail Creator

Just to give you an idea. I grabbed a few pix from one of my folders. This whole gallery took less than 2 minutes to creat and 2 mins to upload.

Example Gallery

This is just a quick example. I'm sure there are others but I have found this one fast and easy.

I do agree that by far you best solution for quaility is PS and automated batches for larger quantities.

Hope this helps.

Back