Resident Evil Biohazard Steam Question

Imhotep

Gawd
CDKeys has it on sale for $9.99 which seems like a good deal. Its a steam title and at checkout it says Europe only.
Im in U.S will it work or Im out of luck on this ?

Last edited:
Games that say Europe mostly will require a VPN with a European location to register, play, in many cases. For some titles (like MMOs especially or big publishers) you won't be able to apply an out-of-region key to a US account. I'd highly suggest checking around on other sites to see if you can find a comparable discount with a Global or US locale; it can really be a bother to deal with an out of region version.

I know its a bit of a pain - some of the cheapest sale sites offer keys from other regions be they EU, Russian area, or Southeast Asia etc... but the ability to play at all is different. It should also be mentioned that, occasionally there are content differences from region to region - I'm not sure if RE7 has that issue or not

People claim that contacting steam to have it unlocked works. Takes a few days and seems like a bit too much hassle for $10. Steam sells it for $19.99.
Thanks for you quick reply .

People claim that contacting steam to have it unlocked works. Takes a few days and seems like a bit too much hassle for $10. Steam sells it for $19.99.
Thanks for you quick reply .
It's $7.99 on Steam right now.

Back