• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Resident Evil 5 + EyeFinity.....WTF?

magoo

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
14,700
Anybody figured out how to make RE5 2D menu screens work in EF?

I just bought this yesterday.
I can set up 6048 x 1200 but the menu screens are FUBAR'd essentially making the game worthless for EF.
The menu is zoomed out to a point where you can't see all the options you need to get into the game.....if you luck out and hit it just right the game will work in EF.

I've looked all over and there doesn't seem to be a fix.

I even tried menus in 1920 x 1200 and then going into the game and resetting to EF via the .ini but it will not work.
 
You can tweak the game a little bit to get it to render a wide view, but as far as I know, the HUD will always be fucked. Unless of course the game is patched to support very wide resolutions. Which is doubtful.
 
Back
Top