Resident Evil 4 question

Corbin

Limp Gawd
So a few days back I was thinking about some old gamecube games that I loved and decided I was going to play through them again this summer (Metroid Prime (1), The legend of zelda oot/majors mask (on the zelda disk thing)) then I remembered I had never played through RE4 except the first 20 minutes. Now I can get re4 for gcube from my friend for free to play on the gcube but then I remembered I could play it on the pc, but then I'd have to buy it.
-So should I buy it for the pc or just borrow the gcube one?
-What are the benefits of the pc version/ does it look okay on a 22" screen?
-I have a 360 gamepad if I could use that with it because I don't really want to use the m/kb because I heard it had problems.
-One last thing is the pc version the same story wise, because if they changed it I'd want to play the gcube "vanilla" version.

-specs are in sig

IMO I enjoyed the easier setup of controls and grphic options on the pc. I use a ps2 gamepad and loved it on my 22" wide so, up to you really. I think its worth the buy.

Just my 2cents

its perfectly fine on pc and looks better i guess but cut scene were just painful to watch on 1920/1200
since those are pre rendered in small resolution

Thx to both who replied. Sounds like a good buy for pc. Just 2 things.. Is the story exactly the same and will a wireless 360 pad /w receiver work?

stroy is same check
and yea i played it with wireless 360 pad w/ receiever for windows

Back