Reservoirs

Dark Ember

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I just made a reservoir this evening out of tupperware (ghetto, i know, but it works), and I was wondering what other people have made theirs out of. I would love to see some pics too, if you have them. Trying to see if there might be a better solution out there than the one I just got. Oh, and if you have cool reservoirs you didn't build, I wanna see those too! :eek:

I'll post pics of mine in the morning. :)

Check out the AquaTube in this thread. One of my favorites, and a pretty good example of how it looks installed. The guy even has a video of the thing in action. Very cool.

The Innovatek Tank-O-Matic is also really nice looking, I think.

I have seen a lot made out of PVC, the big sewer drain pipe kind. Seems to be easy enough to make, all you need is a length of PVC capped at one end with a couple barb fittings mounted in there. I'm trying to think of a unique design for a custom res for my system, although I may just get a bay res since I'm running out of room fast..

NeuroMaster said:
Check out the AquaTube in this thread. One of my favorites, and a pretty good example of how it looks installed. The guy even has a video of the thing in action. Very cool.

The Innovatek Tank-O-Matic is also really nice looking, I think.

Man, that res looks awesome. I would love something like that.
However, i don't like the tank-o-matic much cause it only comes in a 3/8" ID variety...
:rolleyes:

stumpy said:
I have seen a lot made out of PVC, the big sewer drain pipe kind. Seems to be easy enough to make, all you need is a length of PVC capped at one end with a couple barb fittings mounted in there. I'm trying to think of a unique design for a custom res for my system, although I may just get a bay res since I'm running out of room fast..

Yeah, I was thinking about going that route too (bayres) but I just don't like the way they look that much, and I have heard issues about their quality of construction. Also, my tubing doesn't go too near my bays really, and would be much more convenient to have one elsewhere, hence I made my own. Speaking of which, sorry no pics yet, gf had the camera all day today!
:eek:

Back