• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Reservoir question

ih8spam

Weaksauce
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
80
Should I be mounting my reservoir as the highest thing in my system in order to catch the air bubbles better?

If I remember my fluid classes from college correctly, air will tend to build up at the highest point in the path.

IH8Spam
 
Should I be mounting my reservoir as the highest thing in my system in order to catch the air bubbles better?

If I remember my fluid classes from college correctly, air will tend to build up at the highest point in the path.

IH8Spam

yes, it makes it easier to get the air out.
 
Generally, when you're bleeding the system it helps a lot to keep the resivoir at the apex of the loop, but after bleeding is done and all the air is out you can mount it anywhere
 
Back
Top