• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Require video HSF, possible space constraints

evildre

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 23, 2000
Messages
13,345
Here's a pic of the video card in the system whose specs are in my sig:

http://www.evildre.com/pics/inside.jpg

Let me explain the situation ... the fan makes a bit of a grinding noise. The noise stops after I stop the fan by sticking my finger into it, and let it to spin back up. I hate that. I'm thinking that if I remove the stock HSF and replace it with xyz HSF, it'll be quiet again.

Problem is that Swiftech MCX159 in the picutre. I need a HSF that won't butt up against that one. I was looking at something from Zalman or Arctic Cooling as the FAQ suggests, but I'm concerned with the size of said cooling device. Will I have enough clearance, or will I find out when I try to install it? :D
 
Back
Top