Requesting user account w/ gmail e-mail address

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebrex

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,571
I have a g-mail account as my only mail provider, I no longer have a pop3 account. However, as I've known, gmail is unacceptable as an e-mail address, which forces me to use my friends account (this one) I've had about 200 posts since I started using his account 1.5 months ago.. I'm very frequent to the forum, and I HAD an account previously, however it's since been deleted (I believe). Is there any way I can have my own account created using my e-mail address - cjshull@gmail.com ?
 
The filter that controls all of the email is a universal setting and cannot be changed to allow single permissions. It filters as a usergroup (registered members) and is all or nothing, sorry. PM me if you need more information.:)
 
As I say in another thread

You can get your OWN domain name for $10.00 a year or less.
You can use eznoc.com's free redirectors to send those emails to any account you wish.
Or, they will host POP3 email WITH your account.

at most, a $20 annual investment, and you have full fledged, pop3 email at your own domain that you can use with outlook (or your other favorite email client) which is ALSO web-accessible email.


In this day and age, us tech savvy folks who don't have our own domains shouldn't consider ourselves tech savvy.
 
I have a g-mail account as my only mail provider, I no longer have a pop3 account. However, as I've known, gmail is unacceptable as an e-mail address, which forces me to use my friends account (this one) I've had about 200 posts since I started using his account 1.5 months ago.. I'm very frequent to the forum, and I HAD an account previously, however it's since been deleted (I believe). Is there any way I can have my own account created using my e-mail address - cjshull@gmail.com ?

just find a free POP3 email, or wait for offers to roll in :p there are very many alternatives to the big 3 free email providers...
 
Like I said, if you have a specific question concerning email registration, feel free to PM me for help :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top