• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Requesting help to identify this server case.

Grimdaria

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
11
I am trying to find the model/name/manufacturer for the case in the pictures below. I bought one like it in 1998 or 1999.

These are the only pictures I could find. Sorry for the poor quality.

photo.JPG


photo1.JPG
 
I have the white version of this, however sadly I do not know who makes it either. I bought mine around 2003 or so. I will look through my old emails to see if I can figure out what it was called.
 
Thanks, Rusty! I am still looking for pictures and such and I do remember there being a white version of this. I keep thinking it is an Antec case but I can't find it on any Google search results. :(
 
I know it's not an antec case. At least mine isn't. Mine has a 90 degree mounted mobo tray. The top is a cover and all the cables come out the top. It weighs 80+ lbs when loaded up with hardware.
I may take pictures when I have time.
 
If you could take pictures that would be appreciated. I would love to find one of these cases to do a mod with. I just need to know the manufacturer or a model number so I can actually start shopping or ebaying to find one. :D
 
Back
Top