• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

requesting a new sticky from the experts

BossNoodleKaboodle

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,818
I was wondering if Ice Czar or Computerpro3 could do a sticky on UPS's and surge protection systems like the ones on PSU's.
 
I'd benefit from that education as well. I am weak at the power part of the PC. I know that I need some sort of line conditioner to be safer (rather, safer for my rigs) but I dont know the questions to ask, the specs to look for, or the brands to trust.

I'm, well, ignorant... :D
 
Hmmmm..... Well with Christmas break in full swing, i've been able to get back into my over the summer forum addiction, so perhaps i'll throw something together in the next week or so!
 
Back
Top