Request: Tj08 Owners

Dillusion

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
5,465
I need to know how much space is between the backplate for the PSU and the end of the drive cage ...preferably in millimeters.

Thanks <3
 
I can find out tonight, I got mine in the mail yesterday. PM me this evening if I forget. Not sure if I follow -exactly- what you want me to measure (w/PSU in, out, etc).
 
I checked.

Seasonic S12-500, and I have 7cm space between the end of it and the back of the drive cage. Enough room to put a DVD-R in the top one and plug in IDE and power w/the PSU installed and the DVD-R already screwed in.
 
How much without the seasonic, from the very back of the case, to the very tip of the drive cage.

Reason asking, is because this new mushkin HP-550 PSU is huge and doesnt fit in my V300, wondering if a TJ08 will do it.
 
Dillusion said:
How much without the seasonic, from the very back of the case, to the very tip of the drive cage.

Reason asking, is because this new mushkin HP-550 PSU is huge and doesnt fit in my V300, wondering if a TJ08 will do it.
Just a tiny bit over 20.5cm. (Hard to get the tape to fit correct inside there).
 
Back
Top