Request: Stock Bios for EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0

HF Crew,

I purchased a EVGA GTX 970 SSC w/ ACX 2.0. (Part Number:04G-P4-3979-KB)

I am hoping someone out there has this exact card and could do me a favor. I need someone to use GPU-Z and save their DEFAULT/STOCK, or hopefully has one laying around. By the way, the stock bios I am requesting is the one I pulled with the Secondary Bios ENABLED.

The reason I need it, is because I was doing some flashing of different bios to play around with it a little bit, I had multiple Maxwell Bios Tweaker windows open comparing different power/voltage information, didn't realize I was actually tweaking my STOCK bios save, and by accident I hit 'Save Bios' instead 'Save As', so information was written over and I have no idea of what the stock power table values are supposed to be for my specific model, currently I a, using a slightly modified from stock bios, but I would very much like to go back to stock with nothing modified.I could definitely use some help if anybody can. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Thank you guys for your replys, yeah I posted to a different forum and was rec the same site. Closest version they have is SC edition, whereas mine is SSC edition, higher base and boost clocks. Maybe I will reach out to them to see if I can get someone to upload!

I have the EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ (04G-P4-3975-KR). I don't know exactly what the difference is with the + model, but I can grab its BIOS if that helps you at all...

I'll have the exact model number card on Sunday. It's a Best Buy specific sku. Let me know if you still need the BIOS.

mope54 - I am actually in need of the stock bios for that card from bestbuy. The card got flashed with an MSI bios on accident. It still works but the clock speeds are all tweaked. I am having trouble finding a bios as it is not the standard EVGA reference card with that sku.

I haven't played with a GPU BIOS in probably a decade. Tell me how to do it and I'll get it this Sunday.

That would be great, just grab GPU-Z from techpowerup. once that loads up select the 970 and hit the arrorw on the right next to the bios version and save to file. It will let you know that it has to disable your card while it saves the file. your screen will flicker then come back.

Thanks!

Back