Request: mATX & mITX cases with PSU mounted in front

indokyne

2[H]4U
i.e. Silverstone SG09/10

After working on my first front-mounted-PSU case (Lian-Li A05) I've been obsessed with cases that mount PSU's in the front thereby reducing the case size or width to that of the motherboard.
I've been out of the game for a while and started noticing more and more cases that are starting to implement front-mounted-PSU's... can you guys help list off a few for consideration?

Ideally, I'd like mITX (nCase M1 is dreamy) but I'd love to see what else is out there

After working on my first front-mounted-PSU case (Lian-Li A05) I've been obsessed with cases that mount PSU's in the front thereby reducing the case size or width to that of the motherboard.
Moving the PSU in the front of ITX cases only serves one purpose - not wasting the space in front of the motherboard, that's being caused by long, high end GPUs and therefore creating a small a case size as possible.
You can see this exploited by the steamboxes and it's derivatives, by the M1, etc..

IMHO, if you're not using long, high end GPUs there is no real point moving the PSU somewhere, where it needs an additional extender cable, as this just introduces additional RF and electrical contact points, that can fail. It wastes a little space for the connector and cable too..

Back