Req : Pics/scan of AMD ad from the big newspapers

mpcamer1220

[H]ard|Gawd
From the front page -

AMD Anti-Trust Advertisement:
AMD took out a full page advertisement that outlines the allegations against Intel in publications like the Austin American-Statesman, The Hill, The New York Times, Roll Call, The Mercury News (San Jose), The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post.

The microprocessor is the brain of every computer, a transformational technology in today’s world. And as in all markets, innovation in the microprocessor sector depends on competition – the ability of consumers and businesses worldwide to choose solutions based on one microprocessor over another. Our competitor has harmed and limited competition in the microprocessor industry.

I would like to see pics of this if it is possible, I have already checked around town and can't find any of these newspapers :(

I want to see it for sentimentle reasons, please help. :)

I got the 1 week free trial of NYTimes, and the newstand reader wont let me take a screen shot because of the drm crap :mad:

I went all over town and couldnt find any big newspapers except the Chicago Tribune and USA Today and they didnt have it... I wanted to hang it up on my wall :p :(

mpcamer1220 said:
I went all over town and couldnt find any big newspapers except the Chicago Tribune and USA Today and they didnt have it... I wanted to hang it up on my wall :p :(

No Trib AD!? Grrr Argh Grrr. I may have to switch to Intel. AMD apparently doesn't care about me. :p

Well I dont think there was one... I had to look through about three of the big ones fairly fast, I was in a hurry and the person at the counter (Only one place here with a Chicago Tribune that I could find atleast..) was getting.. impatient with me for some reason :p

I know its the same exact thing thats on their site but I still wanted it lol

Back