Hi, im about to make the switch to LCD monitors and i have been looking around for a good deal.
I do game, mostly FPS games like COD2 and BF2.
I was on ebay and saw this Dell E196FP monitor. The specs look good and thats when i decided to find out more about it. It seems that even google doesnt know about it. The only place its mentioned is the Dell website.
What should i do? Should i just buy it or keep looking for the 1905FP 8ms version that ive never come across?
I do game, mostly FPS games like COD2 and BF2.
I was on ebay and saw this Dell E196FP monitor. The specs look good and thats when i decided to find out more about it. It seems that even google doesnt know about it. The only place its mentioned is the Dell website.
What should i do? Should i just buy it or keep looking for the 1905FP 8ms version that ive never come across?