edifyingkarma
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2008
- Messages
- 1,464
So, im prepping my computer to overclock gently for the first time and install the newest bios and turn CI2E and Speedstep off. Afterwards my computer boots fine and a restart to start overclocking.
I go into bios and switched the memory from auto to linked at 1:1 ratio. I have not touched my CPU yet and then I reboot.
Then shit hits the fan. My mobo beeps. 1 long beep and 2 short beeps and wont load to bios. All I friggin did was change the ratio to 1:1 linked! Help is greatly appreciated.
Im on a XPS630i with a 650i chipset. Yes it is overclockable and again, i only changed the ration from 2:3 to 1:1. Help me with this problem please!
Both of the GPU fans are running as normal as well.
I go into bios and switched the memory from auto to linked at 1:1 ratio. I have not touched my CPU yet and then I reboot.
Then shit hits the fan. My mobo beeps. 1 long beep and 2 short beeps and wont load to bios. All I friggin did was change the ratio to 1:1 linked! Help is greatly appreciated.
Im on a XPS630i with a 650i chipset. Yes it is overclockable and again, i only changed the ration from 2:3 to 1:1. Help me with this problem please!
Both of the GPU fans are running as normal as well.