• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Replacing Lenovo Thinkpad T440

spbk84

n00b
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
60
Hello,

I am currently running this laptop. Here are the specs its a a I5-4300 CPU @ 1.90 ghz, 8 gigs ram and onboard graphics card. I really love that the laptop is thin and comfortable. I went to Micro Center last night and all the laptops were a little gimicky with the light up Keyboards and were clunky.. I liked the Macbook Pro and the Asus Zenbook because they were thin, lightweight and the screens were nice.. I really Liked the glossy screen look. I can do a 13 or 15... The zenbook they had on display was a lower end model so i have yet to see one of the nicer versions.


I am trying to stick to around 1200 but can shell out more if needed. Any other suggestions besides these 2?
 
Take a look at the Lenovo 720s for $799 at Microcenter. It’s beautifully built, 14” amazing 1080p glossy panel, i5 8250u 4c8t chip, MX150 Pascal gpu, 8gb ddr4, m.2 256 gb storage and Windows Hello.
 
Back
Top