Replacing a Logitech MX518

NeghVar

2[H]4U
I am looking to replace my Logitech MX518. Any suggestions on a new one similar to it. None with a bunch of bells and whistles.

When my logitech G500 died.. I ended up going with teh steelseries sensei .. which I loved for several years before it started to go I've recently got a Sensei 310 which I highly recommend and these can be found on ebay for $40~ new... I guess they have gone up a bit on ebay mine was $32.. a few weeks ago.. but $40 is the best I see now. $40 is still a good price for a nice mouse which I think as a person use to the 518 you'd like.. I know I made the transition from logitech g500 to sensei easily.

I'm using Logi's G703. Used to have something from MX series, the transition was good.

I am looking to replace my Logitech MX518. Any suggestions on a new one similar to it. None with a bunch of bells and whistles.

Greatest mouse ever made next to the MX510. They still sell for $50 on ebay, even beat to hell.

I'd look at the G603 or G403. Those are the spiritual successors to the MX series (in shape at least).

I'm using a G400s. It's not as heavy as the MX518 (which I miss), but otherwise similar.

There's one fatal flaw regarding the shape of the linked Roccat Kone Pure, otherwise I had liked that mouse personally:

That protroding right-hand side lip, like seriously what where they thinking, you can like just by looking at it, see it's probably not going to work well. MX518 the shape just makes sense, no bullshit hard edges anywhere. MX518 is like perfectly carved support base for your hand to rest on in the gripping posture.

upload_2018-7-26_11-28-49.png

G403 affordable and excellent quality, should be a smooth transition.

Back