I've got a SB Audigy Xgamer (I think, it's been a while) and I have it connected to a DTT3500 (Think SB makes them now, was Cambidge Soundworks at the time). I've never had an issue with the sound quality, but the fact that all of the satelites slowly started getting really bad static and popping, and now I'm using just the main channel and the sub is rather intolerable.
I always enjoyed that these ran off the digital out on the sound card. I don't know if it actually improved sound quality or not, but if it does matter, it'd be something I'd like to have on a new system, if possible.
I think I paid $300 when I bought these. I'd rather not pay that again. Any suggestions for something on par that isn't gonna cripple me financially?
I always enjoyed that these ran off the digital out on the sound card. I don't know if it actually improved sound quality or not, but if it does matter, it'd be something I'd like to have on a new system, if possible.
I think I paid $300 when I bought these. I'd rather not pay that again. Any suggestions for something on par that isn't gonna cripple me financially?