• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Replacement speaker stand for Z-5500D exist?

iRoNeTiK

Vodka Martinis are for the Weak
Joined
Aug 4, 2003
Messages
1,417
My speaker fell off my desk and the stand broke. Has this happened to anyone else and does logitech sell/giveaway spare stands (The speakers besides the center one use the same stand). I would think so because without them your setup is screwed. I have mine standing up with a stick of deodorant and a sock for the time being LOL!

I e-mailed them yesterday but don't expect to hear back till at least Tuesday due to the holidays.
 
Back
Top