Replacement Samsung Note 7 Phone Emits Smoke On U.S. Plane

One "new" version of the phone going up in smoke is not a trend. That's happened to dozens and dozens of other models before and it wasn't a trend or design defect.

Now, if we start seeing more reports of the "new" Note 7's going up in smoke..then it's time for Samsung to just kill the Note 7 and start over.

I really hope they go back to removable batteries. I can live with an extra half mm of thickness, for the benefit of being able to do a battery swap. Oh, and if the idiots did not do this to save a buck, and try to force obsolescence, this recall would have been cheaper on them by far. As well as being far less disruptive to your customers. Stop in at any carrier store and trade your defective battery for a new one.

wait.. doesn't the FAA have a thing still out there that if you bring a note 7 on a plane it MUST BE OFF!!

they did last week.

i bought mine today, so far a great phone, i like it alot. i hope it doesn't explode .

Enough is enough!!! I Have Had It With These Monkey-Fightin’ Notes On This Monday-To-Friday Plane!

Back