Replacement Mouse Feet

Codegen

Gawd
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
915
Does anybody know of a place where I'd be able to get replacement mouse feet for my MS Intellimouse Explorer 1.1A?

edit: and FYI, I live in canada.

Thanks in advance.
 
damn i wonder why newegg charges so much shipping on these little weightless things and almost free shipping on the larger items :rolleyes:
 
MaMMa said:
damn i wonder why newegg charges so much shipping on these little weightless things and almost free shipping on the larger items :rolleyes:
damn no kidding.
 
MaMMa said:
damn i wonder why newegg charges so much shipping on these little weightless things and almost free shipping on the larger items :rolleyes:
....to get you to buy the larger item, so they can slip little stuff in with it, of course.....:cool:

B.B.S.
 
I believe all Microsoft mice carry a lifetime warranty so why dont you just contact Microsoft and have them send you out a new mouse?
 
HAHAHA That was the best response ever!!!... The mouse feet on my mouse are going bad I need a new mouse.

Bill Gates: no problem would you like 80 dollars back for the purchase of the mouse too while im at it?
 
I use Icemat Logitech padsurferz ver.2! It's really cool btw they have a version for MS mice also.
PS Maybe you should think about a mousepad.
 
Om1kron said:
HAHAHA That was the best response ever!!!... The mouse feet on my mouse are going bad I need a new mouse.

Bill Gates: no problem would you like 80 dollars back for the purchase of the mouse too while im at it?

Yup. You just call them up and find out the information they need and you fax it to them and they will send you out some new mouse feet or a new mouse as long as the mouse is under warranty. I dont know for sure if all Microsoft mice carry a lifetime warranty or not but the new ones do so i am assuming the older ones do as well.

My Intelli 4.0 was starting to not work real well so i had them send me out a new one. :)
 
Back
Top