• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Replacement for Samsung 215tw

ohm

n00b
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
23
I'm looking for a 23 - 24 inch monitor to replace my Samsung 215tw.
Features I'm looking for are: height and tilt adjustment, and being able to change brightness profiles with one button.
Also I prefer non-glossy plastic finish.
I play games from time to time and enjoy dslr photography as well.
Budget is around $300-400
Thanks in advance.
 
it looks like your current monitor is an S-PVA panel. a good replacement probably one of the new Samsung VA panels. I fear that if you replace it with ips or pls you'll be unhappy with the contrast and off angle glow.
 
Back
Top