Replacement for Dell U2410

kwatch

Weaksauce
My Dell U2410 suddenly developed 15 - 20 dead pixels over night. Dead pixels are vary in size and they bothers me. I had it for 7 years. What would be a good replacement for U2410?

Last edited:
Please provide more information: what's the budget, for what will the monitor be mainly used (gaming, office work, etc.).

Please provide more information: what's the budget, for what will the monitor be mainly used (gaming, office work, etc.).

Budget is $500 and looking for 24" - 27". Mainly use for home office and watching youtube and movies . I have Radeaon HD 7850.

I'd go with U2717D, should fit into you budget and that GPU should be able to run it too. Or if you want 24", then this is probably Dell's newest 24" model: U2415

I'd go with U2717D, should fit into you budget and that GPU should be able to run it too. Or if you want 24", then this is probably Dell's newest 24" model: U2415

I'm wondering if Dell will honor the Dell Premium Panel Guarantee if I purchase the U2717D from Amazon, There is a big pricing difference between Dell and Amazon.

I'm wondering if Dell will honor the Dell Premium Panel Guarantee if I purchase the U2717D from Amazon, There is a big pricing difference between Dell and Amazon.

That’s a question for Dell customer service chat. My guess is that, as long as you buy through an authorized reseller, they’ll offer the guarantee.

Back