replacement for alienware tactx mouse??? help please...

amd7674

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
1,813
It seems like sensor is going on it, and I cannot aim when playing BF3 (not that I'm all that good :D :eek: ). My good friend who plays CS a lot confirm issues with sensor. He recommended Logitech G400S which I bought from a local store (30 days return policy). The optical sensor is very nice, however I cannot get use to it after 2 days. The tactx mouse feels much more comfortable. I think it is due to the size (I have average hands) and G400S is a little bigger mouse. Also I like surface and scroll wheel on taxtx mouse. I'm sure I can get use to it but I wonder if there are other alternatives (without breaking bank). :confused: I was thinking about Sensei RAW (rubberized finish)??? I can pick it up from a local store to try as well. I think it should be smaller than G400S and maybe more comfortable due to the surface used.

Any help would be much appreciated. ;)

TIA
 
Try a SteelSeries Sensei or Kinzu. They're a little smaller then the G400.
 
thanks for the replies...

At the moment I'm playing with g400s... Sensei Raw (ruberrized) and DeathAdder 2013 and I overall I like DA the most.

However 2 of my buddies warned me about DA's short lifespan... Is it true?
 
I really dig my new DA 2013. :) Very happy with the purchase. I hope it will last some time...

I found a way to control DPI via assinging scroll wheel's click to change it. You can set 2 to 5 stage DPI changing... It works very well in BF3...
 
Back
Top