Manaknight
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Jun 6, 2005
- Messages
- 5,446
heya,
so i got tasked with ordering a replacement drive for a latitude d810. This is really the first time i've messed with the internals of dell laptops. I need an internal drive that is compatible with the 810, can anyone shoot me a few links from reputable dealers of something that will work with these notebooks. I have been poking around but don't have confirmation on what works, not to mention dell doesn't offer any internal solutions that aren't cd rom on their site.
and just to clarify, the person who uses this laptop is hardly tech savvy and is usually relatively impatient with tech, so external is not really a viable option.
thanks in advance
OOPS!!! replacement DVD drive
so i got tasked with ordering a replacement drive for a latitude d810. This is really the first time i've messed with the internals of dell laptops. I need an internal drive that is compatible with the 810, can anyone shoot me a few links from reputable dealers of something that will work with these notebooks. I have been poking around but don't have confirmation on what works, not to mention dell doesn't offer any internal solutions that aren't cd rom on their site.
and just to clarify, the person who uses this laptop is hardly tech savvy and is usually relatively impatient with tech, so external is not really a viable option.
thanks in advance
OOPS!!! replacement DVD drive