• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Replacemant for dead ASUS P67 Sabertooth

btb

n00b
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
31
My P67 Sabertooth has died, whilst waiting for RMA etc I want to continue working, I'll sell the RMA when I get it. What would be the best P67 I could buy in the meantime? I'm not planning upgrading anytime soon, just want to swap CPU i7, SSD, 16Gb of RAM etc onto a new board and get on with life.

If you have a P67 Sabertooth and could swap it what would you go for? One with good BIOS and Orom updates to support SSD in RAID.

Thanks for any advice opinions
 
Well I went for a slightly different chipset and have bought a Asus P8Z77-V PRO
 
Back
Top