Replace my current hosting

Looking to possibly replace InMotion hosting. I'm not unhappy, just need to find an equivalent that saves me some money. I am paying $166 per year for hosting, backup, one domain, domain privacy. In addition to those things, I need unlimited storage, at least 2 mysql databases, and FTP access. I do not need a site builder or Wordpress.
Any suggestions?
EDIT: I just did a quick check of my current storage. It is 6GB, so I don't really need unlimited storage

Last edited:
I was thinking more along the lines of a hosting company called Hostinger. Does anybody have any good or bad experience with them?

I am buying my first domain today for a comic selling business. It is available at Gandi.net that MrGuvernment mentioned above and it looks like a better deal than GoDaddy.
I have never owned my own website so if anyone has any helpful tips for me, I would welcome them.

In the short term, I want the site to allow people to contact me and I want to display a list of comic shows I will be attending.
In the long term, I want to sell comics on the site and accept Zelle, Bitcoin and PayPal. I want to avoid dealing with credit card processing fees if possible.

Back