• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Replace 4850

EvilAlchemist

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
2,732
I am wanting to replace my HIS 4850 ICEQ Turbo Video Card.

The card works great but I do not game anymore and only watch light video and surf.
Also want to reduce my main system's power consumption.
(I noticed the power drop when I replaced my HTPC 4350 with the 5450 last week)

I have purchased 2 x XFX 5450 fanless video cards for my HTPC & another workstation and been very happy with their performance.

The system has 2 x Samsung T243 24" monitors running at 1920 x 1080

Could 1 x 5450 to power both or would I need to use two to power the graphic system.
(One DVI and One HDMI or Two Cards using one DVI each)
 
One HD5450 should power both monitors fine using the DVI port and HDMI port + HDMI-to-DVI adapter.
 
Back
Top