• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Renegrade X !

Haha damn. This looks neat.

EDIT: Too bad it says it require a legit copy of UT3
 
I wonder if I'm one of the few who played the original Command and Conquer: Renegade FPS and actually enjoyed it. Then again, I didn't exactly have high standards, or many other FPSs to compare it to back then. I do remember that the structure interiors were really basic and unrefined though. The MP mode certainly looked interesting -- you were basically wandering around an RTS setting (base and all) from the perspective of a foot solder.
 
*sigh* Did you even bother to read any of the text? "Renegade X is an indie standalone game, bringing the world of Command & Conquer to ground level." It was originally a mod for UT3, but they have since ported it over to UDK, so it's a stand-alone game.
 
I wonder if I'm one of the few who played the original Command and Conquer. Renegade FPS and actually enjoyed it. Then again, I didn't exactly have high standards, or many other FPSs to compare it to back then. I do remember that the structure interiors were really basic and unrefined though. The MP mode certainly looked interesting -- you were basically wandering around an RTS setting (base and all) from the perspective of a foot solder.

i enjoyed the c&c renegrade. It was fun for me.
 
awesome ! c&c renegade was the first and last game that i managed to play on WOL back in 2002, so many memories ! without renegade and codename eagle there would be no battefield franchise today ! looking forward to the multiplayer part, renegade X was so unpolished, I'm sure they can do too much better this time !
 
Can't believe I forgot to post about this. I've played the SP, its really short (about a hour) but is a decent little run through. However MP is where it is at and that still requires you have a legit copy of UT3 and nobody is ever online anymore.
Regular Renegade still has people playing though if anybody ever wants to play and not wait for the stand alone RenX MP.
 
^^ See. It requires UT3 to play online. Why the eff would I want to play a 1hr long single player campaign.
 
it is very short single player and kind of crappy. lot of bugs. looks nice though.
 
^^ See. It requires UT3 to play online. Why the eff would I want to play a 1hr long single player campaign.

it's free so why not?

and the mod version is a 'mod' so it would obvisouly requre a copy of UT3 in order to run it.
 
Back
Top