Just wanted to give a short review of the game -- this feels like a 2011 version paying homage to those fun nintendo games from childhood. The story doesn't even have to make sense, what I like are the set pieces, the graphics/physics/destruction, controls, character/vehicle upgrade system, and the variety/replayability present in such a low priced title. The makers of this game also made Just Cause 2.
Anyhow, really fun and despite all the delays (I had this pre ordered on GMG for months) it's definitely worth a look. I know people were pissed off at the lack of transparency in the way the developer dealt with the release date but honestly, who gives a shit as long as we get a quality release for the PC? Unless you know you're dying and in hospice with the MakeAWish foundation promising you a trip to playing this game on an exact date.... patience is a virtue. Especially when it comes to releases on the PC.
Great game to kick back and play online co-op too.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/99300/
Anyhow, really fun and despite all the delays (I had this pre ordered on GMG for months) it's definitely worth a look. I know people were pissed off at the lack of transparency in the way the developer dealt with the release date but honestly, who gives a shit as long as we get a quality release for the PC? Unless you know you're dying and in hospice with the MakeAWish foundation promising you a trip to playing this game on an exact date.... patience is a virtue. Especially when it comes to releases on the PC.
Great game to kick back and play online co-op too.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/99300/